Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shameless Promotion

So, if any of you know me outside of the internet world you know that (whether I chose it or not) resale is my forte. I have been working in it foreverrrrr. I currently work for a consignment shop and have been given the opportunity to have my own little shop. I have been wanting to do this for years. It's starting online so my overhead is much smaller. I actually started in June and didn't know how it was going to go so didn't mention it much. WELL. its doing better than I really ever thought. So well that I am able to take on more consigners! I like to keep it high end. Its more worth it that way, for both parties. SO if you or any of your friends are needing to clean out their closet let me know and I would be happy to send you info. And if you don't live in Los Angeles like me thats fine- ship it to me and I'll even pay for the shipping :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment